Monday, August 30, 2010

Guess what!


I'm up at almost 2, and so I'm going to blog. Why do I not realize that I don't have the 'magic Andy gene' that makes you able to drink an espresso at 9 and fall asleep like a baby, neatly at 12. My head is whirling. Josh Glidden, if you guessed I was pregnant, I do have other surprises(although I have to admit, another baby has been one of the thoughts in my over-caffeinated brain the past two hours.) I've also been thinking about homeschooling and, 'Do I have the chops for it?I'm praying for strength in weakness and trusting greatly in Jesus to provide wisdom to teach and train, which may sound like the dumbest or smartest thing to some, all perspective. I really can't express how much I am enjoying being a mom. It is beyond special and beyond words, can't part with any of them.I'm thinking about going to Prince Edward Island with my mom and Lily in just a week and am too excited. I'm remembering how I was anticipating meeting our third baby just a year ago, and how special that time was, and in disbelief that he will be a year on Friday. I know it's cliche', but where does the time go? I love that yesterday my mother-in-law said she was a great-aunt and Claire said, 'yes you are.' I 'm loving taking walks and listening to Mark Driscoll's doctrine series and praising Jesus for everything that He has done for me. I'm thankful I'm married to the best camp director ever! He loves Jesus, me and our kids and is doing what he was made to do, that's exciting!

6 comments:

  1. Love hearing how God is working in your life and family!!! Keep on keeping on!

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - I think you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs...and, I think you are pregnant...but, you probably have the chops for homeschooling (don't say I never said anything nice about you).

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, oh Em.. you inspire me. I love the passion(or craziness) behind your posts. next time your up at 2AM call me we can have a pow-wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I think you are amazing and fun and talented. I too think you're hubby is grand though I'm not so sure about his matching skills ... he looks like one of my kids in that last shot ;-)

    ReplyDelete