1. I love Coldplay's 'Viva la Vida.'
2. I really miss shaving my legs. I'm outdoorsy, but this is out of hand.
3. I hate meat right now, this is fitting quite nicely into my plan of living in the 'blue zone.'
4. I love praying for Andy and the girls and everyone and thing that God brings to my heart at 6am every morning. It could be you.
5. The book of James has been mulling in my mind. The verse that particularly stands out is 2:13b, 'Mercy triumphs over judgment.' Oh how I need to see everyone through Christ's compassionate eyes.
6. I love conversations with my 5 yr. old and cuddles from my 2 yr. old.
7. I am so excited to be in the hospital with this new baby. It doesn't get better than juice and warm towels on demand.
8. I am thankful for the unbelievably beautiful weather we've had this summer.
9 I pray daily that we will be content here as long as we need to be and we will move when He calls, and that God's will, not ours will be done.
10. I predict this baby is a boy.