Wednesday, October 19, 2011
1. Put in hardwood floors and continue finding home inspiration on pinterest.
2. Read, Read, Read with the kids!
3. Continue praying to really believe that God is good and wants the best for us. Stop mulling over predestination and election, and just rest in my Jesus.
4. Crochet goodies for the new babies in our life.
5. Look for the best in people and give grace and mercy more than judgement-most respond better to this.
6. Finish painting the trim white, make a triangle banner for River and new baby's room.
7. Enjoy my surprise date this weekend!
8. Collect recipes for our Thanksgiving-Claire's birthday- decorate the Christmas tree-extravaganza.
9. Take vitamin D to replace my beloved sunshine.
10. Make a point to keep in touch to those precious to us.
11. Make Claire and River's scrapbook.
12. Play piano and sing just a little everyday.
13. Focus in on moments like Claire's little feet being the only thing I could see at bedtime reading. They were too cute!
14. Blog occasionally, but more frequently than not.