Friday, September 3, 2010

River turned 1 today.


When I say I can't believe it, I really mean it. I of course took a trip down memory lane once the kids were all in bed. First I looked at the pictures of us having River. I love having babies. It may sound weird, but I love pregnancy, labor, delivery and the hospital stay. So needless to say, I got sentimental. I thought, ' I wonder what all our babies would look like next to each other at 1 year. ' Here you go. There is a definite resemblance, but each one is different too. We are enjoying River so much! He's cuddly, sweet and very chill. Happy Birthday River.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh Rivs. Oh Lily and Claire. Oh Emily. Oh Andy.

    We just love you guys.

    Happy Birthday, River!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys too. I'm heading over to your blog next. Freakfest 2010 is quickly approaching, not to mention apple picking. Let's get a plan together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really do resemble each other! Crazy! love those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love pregnancy, labor, and delivery so much, maybe you should become a doula. Just something to think about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually considered midwifery right after Lily. It just seemed a little more than I could chew. Maybe someday! Are you a doula?

    ReplyDelete