Thursday, May 17, 2018

Home

So we have missed a little life, ok a lot of life.  In the past few years between facebook, twitter, instagram I felt inundated with knowing everything about everyone and just needed to back off.  Bring back the mystery a little.  I didn't feel a need for everyone to know every time I made cinnamon rolls for my family or read a classic so my completely sane response was to disappear.  In that time I have turned my full attention to giving full attention to home, family, community, gardening and God.  It's been life giving and refreshing!  On the flip side I do feel value in sharing stories!  I love hearing people share their stories!! All that to say I feel ready.  At least a little bit to share what's been happening.  Life is beautiful and better shared.  So... we will start with home.  Ah home sweet home... This house and property are a full time job.  I have told friends that when I come inside and just sit I get the feeling that I should be painting, weed whacking, mowing or something.  There's always something and I love it.  I feel meant for it.  Aren't we all as children of a creator?  Making spaces beautiful feels as natural as breathing.  So here are some updates that have occurred around Orchard Slope. 
There are more exciting updates, but I will post those on another day!  This weekend we get pigs and our bathroom remodel will be finished up next week.  Tomorrow I will share what's been happening with our family.  Here's a hook, I'm 37 weeks pregnant with #7!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment