Thursday, September 16, 2010

Girl's Trip to Prince Edward Island.

I am in a race against time to get these pictures in and memories written down. Tomorrow it's back to reality ie. school, cooking, diapers, you know, life. I did come home to a very sweet welcoming, complete with my b-day week schedule. That was an awesome treat. To sum up this trip, my mom spoiled us for a week. Here are the highlights;
1. The beaches were amazing!
2. Theatre and/or live music every night of this vaca is living my dream.
3. Seafood fresh and available everywhere!
4. The people were so sweet!
5. Reading 'Anne' as we traveled and seeing the inspiration behind my , and I think Lily's, favorite book.
6. B&B's
7. Mom and Lily. Yahzee, reading in bed, laughing alot, P.E.I. Preserves, 'I'll take your trash, this is the house, right through here is the carriage ride', sharing a bathroom with men, starfish, and so much more, thanks for the memories.
8. Making pottery.
9. Stopping anywhere and everywhere we saw something fun!
10. Coming home to a great Husband and kids that I missed, but appreciate all the more after little breaks! Not to mention an amazing mother-in-law who took great care of the family-thanks for the clean house, sheets, etc... Couldn't have done this without you guys.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Prince Edward Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete