Friday, May 28, 2010

A little known fact about me.

Ok, it's not too weird, but a little. I'm a little shy in big groups, maybe a better word would be...awkward. They scare me. Why? I have foot in mouth disorder. Statements like, 'You're glowing with pregnancy.' Followed by, 'I'm not pregnant.' I wear my heart on my sleeve and it gets me into trouble. So tonight we have this big golf/country club/ shmooze/ fundraiser and to prepare I'm listening to 'Troublemaker' by Weezer. It makes me feel confident like, 'Yeah, I'll probably say something stupid, and that's ok.' To be honest I'm praying too, alot. Hey and don't write to me and say, 'Little known, I've felt that way for years, you're very awkward.' That would not help me tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Have never thought you were awkward at all! Just have fun with it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, when I think of awkward moments with the Warkens, this comes to mind..."Lord thank-you that Andy (subtle pause)...and his family could be with us tonight." Classic.

    ReplyDelete