Thursday, May 20, 2010

Andy's away for 10 days.

We're nearing the end of the stint, but here are some things we have done to stay busy.
1. Went to my parents and enjoyed walks, parks and the zoo. and just had fun.
2. I made an apron out of material my grandma gave me. Hopefully it will sell in our upcoming fundraiser.


3. Cassie and I went biking all day and visited every school's playground til we got kicked off. Pretty exciting. Also, had Subway, always good.
4. Woke up yesterday morning and decided it was time to paint our kitchen. Not the easiest thing with 3, 5 and under, but the girls literally played outside all day and Riv was an angel. I called Virginia and she helped a ton after the kids were in bed. Thanks Gin.

5. Here's a cute picture of me painting.


6. The weather is gorgeous once again and the girls are at the nature center getting a lesson in reproduction. Lily came in saying, 'Good news mom Stuart is on top of Paula shaking his booty.' Rabbits are never appropriate people, never. If you want to put off that conversation, don't buy rabbits.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. love the apron! and it will sell, because it will be mine.
    ahhh the nature center, Lily has such a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a buyer!. Can't wait for the golf outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awfully cute hand!
    The color looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in no way does my thinking A. Karenina is boring mean i think YOU are boring.

    mostly it means i think you are way smarter and more capable of intellectual reading than me.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I have you very deceived. It's all smoke and mirrors.

    ReplyDelete