Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Birthday Weekend.

Went out to dinner and 'Iron Man 2' with these guys. I LOVE those movies!

We decided this dessert looked alot like fertilized eggs and that's just not appetizing.
This morning I was visited by my very dear friends Nat & Ellen. Ellen is starting an etsy business and has more creativity in her pinkie than, I don't know. She's really talented. Make sure to stop by her blog.
I am also apparently the owner of a fairy coffee shop a.k.a. River's taking a nap, Starbucks is too much $, let's get creative here. And look one of the fairies enjoying my barrista skills.
The awesome thing is that this weekend will only get better, I mean tomorrow is Mother's Day! Holla.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. "Went out to dinner and 'Iron Man 2' with these guys. I LOVE those movies!"

    Emily...you have a typo. I think you meant to say "I LOVE those guys".

    It was a fun night...and, the fun continues - I was happy to see my face show up as I opened Google Reader. I'm guessing it will start to show up in more blogs as my fame grows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was expecting you to say "I love those guys", not "those movies" Funny
    Dessert does look a little gross and your photo skills of the things offered at the Fairy Coffee shop look cute

    ReplyDelete