Monday, December 5, 2011

Just so you know.

I still really care about this blog! It's just that now we have a mac, and blogging on a mac takes time to learn. Andy tries to teach me as I'm printing off copies for homeschooling, switching laundry over or helping someone in or out of the bath. And, oh brother, I have plenty of time to sit and learn it's just that when that time rolls around I choose a bath,or a walk, or _______ enter excuse in the given line. A tutorial on a mac gets a big 2 thumbs down on how I want to spend time, but I will! I promise. My New year's resolution this year is to master the mac...or just learn how to copy and paste, baby steps(=.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think the switch was much of a difference. Hope you master it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does take time. I don't know how many times I have asked Sam, "How do I copy? Okay, now how do I paste it somewhere else?" I think there is a huge difference with just learning how to operate the touch pad! Hang in there, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, I think I'm getting some of it

    ReplyDelete