Thursday, December 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things.




Tis the season for Advent, celebrating, anticipation and perhaps a wish
list... Here are some of my favorite ideas that may inspire you when someone asks that big question, 'What would you like for Christmas?
1. I love the magazine 'Athleta' and they have done it again with the piper headband. I made my own and wear it constantly!
2. A turquoise bead necklace dresses everything up.


3. I found a great tablecloth and milk glass at goodwill and this picture inspired my to get some cuties to go inside.
4. A great pair of yoga pants my personal favorites are the American Eagle brand. I live in them.
There's a little list, maybe I will add more later now that I know how to copy and paste! Only 17 days til Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Pictures!!! Do you like the conk shell too on the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt notice the shell...good eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please add more! I have a couple gals to buy for pronto and to mail of to them. I am not inspired this year to even THINK of gift ideas. I'm checking out the American Eagle brand of Yoga pants!

    ReplyDelete