Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Springers and lingerers.

Andy just told me that everyone is either a springer or a lingerer. I am a springer. I wake up at the same time roughly every morning, my eyes pop open and I hit the ground running. Annoying, trust me I know. Just talk to Virginia and Andy who are both lingerers in my life and have had sleepovers with me. But, I love my mornings. They are quiet and fresh. School is coming to a close, but I wanted to capture a little of the preparation I have been doing since Sept. Always accompanied by iced coffee and pb toast.
Another sight I love are these pretty little bud vases that will find homes all around our yard. 99 cents well spent.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. you must get springering from your father- he jumps up every morning ready to go. i have more or less evolved into a springer. love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. total lingerer here.

    this might be one of my favorite posts of yours ever... isn't that funny? i love when you post snippets. you are so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, you may spring, but I can tell you are a lingerer at heart. I am apparently very drawn to lingerers. Ellen, I maybe in for an all nighter, my mind is on over drive. I am teaching zumba after a long stretch of not teaching. Thankyou for the sweet compliment, I'm trying to stay up with it more. I love doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right I am a lingerer You know my love of just curling up with a book and not moving I have had to learn to spring and look forward to days of lingering see you soon, love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a lingerer at heart but try to be more springy.

    ReplyDelete