Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We've all been a little under the weather, I stayed in bed so everyone helped themselves to breakfast.


It's a beautiful morning and these tulips Lily and I planted together were calling my name. I still remember picking out the color and then digging up the soil with her. She is precious and aren't they beautiful?






I feel so blessed by a loving family and the beauty that surrounds me, hope you and yours have a beautiful Mother's Day.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog esp. since you are not feeling well. Isn't it great to be able to appreciate beauty and still be thankful and enjoy Mother's Day when you aren't feeling well. Love you and see you soon Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tulips. Bummer you were sick on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy was such an awesome help! I am feeling great tonight. Started reading 'Gifts' all over again.

    ReplyDelete