Monday, January 17, 2011

Snowed in.

Don't you love when weather allows you to do nothing? Schools close, businesses close, and the world(at least our little part) is quiet. My laundry list of excuses include, but aren't limited to; can't grocery shop or go any where-roads are too bad, can't clean- snowshoeing and sledding are way more fun. I don't remember when it was decided, but Andy's days off are every body's days off. No school, no chores, just being. Today for me looked like, catching up on Bible reading (while River napped and Andy played with the girls), games, sledding with the girls (and hanging out in their tree fort), praying, snowshoeing while listening to a sermon, and pizza with the family. My heart needed quiet today, and being snowed in made that possible. Thank you God for the little things.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. There is no link on the highlighted yellow word so I couldn't laundry list of excuses! Glad you have snow and a reason to stay home. Only, I wish I lived next door so that I could hang out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you two snowbirds. How Grandpa and Grandma wishes we were in the igloo with you. We love you and can't wait to be cold with you outside. Our lake is totally frozen. Bye, Gamaws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, I don't know exactly what happened there with the yellow highlight, it wasn't a link, therefore you could not be linked. Move close to us and we will stop wishing we lived close(=. They miss the gamaws too, we'll be calling, it's overdue.

    ReplyDelete