Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 blogs in one day.

Has she lost it? No, but my stomach feels...funny, so I'm up. Lily came in and brushed my hair and we talked about life, and how she loves babies and that she dreams of having a horse. I love my little first-born. Today in the car she recruited everyone to grab the trash out of the car because, and I quote, 'I do not like a mess.' She is really becoming a lady, and I'm so proud. She takes care of Claire by comforting her after 'bad monster/alien dreams. She helps me babysit whenever there are kids in the house(very frequently). She willingly helps with chores-laundry, room, mopping, sinks and counters, and keeps us laughing.

3 comments:

  1. cutest mom. i can't wait to hang out with you! this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm around and available...That's what she said(=. See you then.

    ReplyDelete