Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A new favorite sweater and dating your dad.

Today was a great thrifting day. Andy would call it a 'bad' thrifting day. A day where I found everything I never knew I needed. Like the BBC 'Pride and Predjudice' on VHS. How could I pass that up.

This lovely new sweater-I have a thing for sweaters.
Thrifting wasn't the only fun thing. River has discovered that books are cool, and funny and will hold his 15 month-old attention. It was a beautiful 3 minutes let me tell you.

Tonight Andy took the girls on a fancy date out to dinner, complete with kitty cocktails and dessert. They were in Heaven and I can't wait to hear all about it.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Daniel, @ 10 months will not sit through ANY book, even if it has lights and loud buttons. So different from my daughter- any tips to squeezing out 3 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty cute pictures!The girls look beautiful and Andy looks handsome and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, River is pretty chill...I'm never opposed to time in the crib/playpen with cardboard books to look through. Cindi, Andy is beyond proud, complete family man.

    ReplyDelete