Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer favorites list

From shoes to music to, well it won't go much beyond that. Here are some of my top picks.



1. As far as sandals go, these go with everything and my love for them is still going strong.





2. I am really enjoying having a sitter every Saturday for a couple hours. Sometimes I road bike, sometimes I journal, and then I come home refreshed and ready for the day.

3. The beach,



and this suit. It's called the Body Glove and ensures that non-swimmers are safe while moms are caring for little ones.



4. Here's what's getting played lately on my ipod; Jack Johnson- To the Sea, Mike Perkins, and John Butler Trio.


5. Our baby's birthday is always such a fun party. She is requesting super nachos and Chocolate chip cookie cake. A girl after her mother's heart



Here are some extra favorites.

6. Favorite healthy drink

7. Favorite summer meal

8. If you're bored with you're hair, but trying to grow it out(=.

9. Favorite sunless tanner.

Some extra music;

Infamous Stringdusters

Trampled by Turtles

Hackensaw Boys

Sean Hayes

Hey, you're welcome. I have set you up for a very sweet summer.



3 comments:

  1. Once again...
    River is the CUTEST!!!! Oh my word...his blonde hair and brown eyes!!
    Claire's suit is on the "dorky" side of things...sorry
    Can't wait for Super Nachos...whatever that is!
    I haven't listened to the music but I'm sure it's great! Can't wait to hear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are trying the chicken tacos tonight. Do you follow the recipe exactly? They sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my own variation, but this is close. If you know you like certain ingredients that will mesh, I would go for it. Cindi, her suit is very dorky, but awesome. Super nachos, are right up your alley, you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete