Friday, July 16, 2010

I have to start somewhere.


I wish I was just telling you today's goodies, but life is full and blogs get pushed to the back burner, so will overview. July and August our home becomes Le' Hotel Warke'n , we're fancy like that. It's a funfest! My great friend Kathleen with her twin girls came last week, which means kids are entertained and the moms get to talk, and talk we did, til 1:30 am, which is very late for this mama. I recovered with my daily, huge, iced coffees (perky doesn't just happen). Next to visit were Kurt and Cindi. She is definitely in the right field, she takes a slew of pictures and is always ready. So we went to the beach alot, played games, and celebrated Lily turning 6 (yes a little early.)
In the beginning of Lily's birthdays I went big. Sad to say, this cake was taken straight off the back of the box.
Lily was lead on a scavenger hunt that included bunnies and her cousin Mac (the goldendoodle.)
We played tag in the field and the adults laughed more or as much as the kids.


Lily was in day camp this week and rode the giant swing, she told me tonight she wishes she could ride it 'every ten hours.'

3 comments:

  1. I went on the giant swing for the first time when dropping my daughter off for junior girls camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete