Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home,

and not feeling well. River is next to me sucking his thumb and I decided it was time to write. We're having fun here, let me show you what I mean.
You see we didn't think we would be here, in Wisconsin, for any length of time, but God had very different plans.





So us painting doors, and putting in ponds is us saying, 'Ok Lord we're here as long as you want us here. Your timing not ours, your will be done.' And if God says, 'It's time' we'll leave the red door and pond and comfort and... And if He says 'Stay', we stay.

And this is what River has to say, 'Whatever guys, food's the same anywhere we go, I'm good.'

2 comments:

  1. I like your guys plan. The house looks great too! Can't wait to see the changes in person. Andy had me listen to the sound of the pond on the phone yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope God keeps you here a LONG time. We are very blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete