Friday, July 3, 2009

What I've been up to.

Life is good. God is so good!! Very early mornings before everyone rises spent with Jesus. Middle of the day includes reading, gardening (alot of gardening), swimming, canteen runs and being outside if at all possible. After kids go to bed and Andy is running around doing official camp business, I sometimes youtube. I youtube my favorites ie... Rusted Root, Coldplay, G-Love, and a new one for me Matt Costa. I realize that he is like 'so last year', but I like him. Here's a sampling. Heads up Rusted Root has some whacky videos. They need Jesus what more can I say?

2 comments:

  1. we like matt costa, too. i think being "so last year" comes with the territory of getting older. oh well. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being "so last year". I've got jeans that are "so last decade", but hey, if the classics fit, don't break 'em.

    ReplyDelete