Friday, April 3, 2009

The phone has been ringing off the hook.



It is an unusually full (full for me) day of all good things. We are dog sitting starting in about 10 minutes, babysitting tomorrow for a few hours and having a 91 year-old widow for pizza and movies tonight. Life is so good, and full of opportunities to show Jesus. My 80 year-old Grandpa decided to bless us with benches he made for our dining room table unexpectedly. This is an enormous blessing considering we are currently sitting on outdoor chairs that give splinters if you move in the wrong way. Did I mention that my Grandma and Grandpa came to know Jesus just last year? Life certainly is full of blessings and surprises, just have to be open to the possibilities along the way. Here are just some pictures of life with a 2 year-old.




2 comments:

  1. New benches! Yeah! How awesome that God cares about our little cares! Let me know if you throw some colorful cushions on those and post pictures!

    ReplyDelete