Friday, February 20, 2009

While patching knees...


My oldest is wearing through knees like you wouldn't believe. Running, puddle jumping,
spinning, well wears out the knees. I wanted to encourage you to check out part two over at
Focus on the family. It's practical and so encouraging. So whether doing chores, patching knees, cooking, what have you, take some time to be encouraged.

We're looking forward to getting chores and school done early and lunch with a great friend. The big finale is homemade pizza and the movie 'Three Musketeers' for the girls, and a friend making a great meal, that includes mussels, for us. Did I mention the sun is shining?

3 comments:

  1. That is a cool picture. I feel this will likely lead to a knee-patching movement.

    My wife will no doubt join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the post...anytime. Planning to use them soon.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I recognize that fabric! Very sweet, Em.

    ReplyDelete