Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Springitizing

Is it just me or do these pictures get you ready for spring? I'm ready... I am also ready for continuous sleep. I think I figured out how to foil my little Houdini's crib escape tactics. We'll see. The weather is a very cheery 42 degrees and sunny. These pictures also inspired me to get to work on table linens that I have been putting off. I planted tulips in the fall and can't wait for them to pop through, February is probably too early to get excited about that. Even though I'm tired, and honestly a little at the end of my rope patience wise, I've been having sweet time with Jesus. I can't imagine not having Him to ask for more wisdom, when human reason ain't cutting it. I can't imagine not having Him to ask for patience when the car seat just won't buckle and it's 10 below. At the same time I have been reminded of how spoiled I really am, and have always been. Loving family, loving friends, roof over my head, all necessities... No right to ever complain. 'Rejoice in all things,' 'Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials,' 'Pray without ceasing.' God knows us and our weak, failing hearts. Thankfully, His mercies are new every morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment