Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So I had this idea...

I am redoing the girl's room; painting, purging and cleaning every inch!  They have a built-in book case that I thought would be fun with wall paper in the back.  I checked into it and, $$$$.  Which brings me to what I have spent the entirety of nap time on.  Feedback please! More birds, flowers, branches, leaves.... How do I do the final hanging; spray adhesive, hot glue.  It will stay as is until I have had a few days to process then I'll post the whole room!

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Maybe spray adhesive to adhere to the bookshelf with modge podge over to prevent peeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe add a brown flower or two on the lower right (on the orange background, first photo)? I agree w/N for a permanent install. If not, you could affix everything to poster board type paper with spray adhesive & Mod Podge over top then hot glue that to the bookshelf. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with adding something to the bottom right corner. can you make the banner "sag" instead of being straight across? if you did that I would add another 2 flags to it. It is really cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete