Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is one of those catch-up blogs.

It won't take too long. We're watching, 'Life as we know it' tonight. I'm watching, Andy's being sensitive, which makes me watch Andy more, very important life cycle going on. I know what your thinking, 'Do the producers of that movie follow your blog and were you the inspiration?' To which I would say, 'Probably.' I am enhancing my true age and stepping into the world of texting. I just want to be able to keep up with my 6 year- old. So heads up I might message you on my sweet droid. Did I say that all correctly? On my drive tonight I listened to this and it blew my mind what people will do to come to America. Also blowing my mind is this book I'm reading to our kids. All I have to say is thankyou plumbers and garbage men, the black plague sounds nasty, so thanks. Sorry no pics, but I will come back with plenty after my girl's weekend with Jessica. Until next time, text safely.

4 comments:

  1. freaking out that you have texting. my dream come true.

    please text me on your 'sweet droid' sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo excited you are finally texting, maybe we can get better with our plans. If it doesn't work out, have Lily shoot me a text. XO, Ari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari, Andy keeps asking me to set up plans and I keep letting the day slip away, texting will definitely help in that dept. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in order to be a good texter though you must have your phone with you at almost all times. oh and not put it in the washing machine or loose it!

    ReplyDelete