Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We've done it all...

and it's only 3! It's amazing how long, days with little ones can feel. Young minds are fed. We've played outside til fingers are numb. All hearts have been tended to. The cookies were baked by 10, and the house is tidy(enough), is it bedtime? No, no it's not. We've got 4 more hours of 'who the heck knows?' So today I'm trying to focus on the beauty of my unending day. Every parent I have met with adult children says how fast it goes. With that in mind, I won't complain, I'll hold them while I can. Here's a picture of one of our inside activities as of late, phone dates with long-distance relatives.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I understand! We have late bedtimes around here, and the afternoon always drags on and on. Too often I turn to streaming Netflix or a DVD. Today, it was Pandora toddler tunes and popsicles, we danced the afternoon away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout a phone date with you and a long distance friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...ok,I have a cell phone, could you message me your#. Sorry if it's the bzillionth time I've asked you, but then you'll be in my phone forever, til I lose it.

    ReplyDelete