Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guilty of the following;

1. Thinking I have no time in the day, racing through the morning and realizing at about 1PM that, 'yes indeed, I do have enough time.'
2. Drinking my body weight in iced-coffee, but not just iced coffee, it's the 3ft of whipped cream that does me in, then drinking a glass of water to feel better about it.
3. Reading the 'Count of Monte Cristo' instead of, you know, showering.
4. Making the same meals on rotation and Andy asking me to branch out. What's wrong with chili and spaghetti?
5. I still hate poopy diapers, they never get easier for me. Does this make me less maternal?
6. Loving that song, 'Hey soul sister, hey there mister, mister.' I know it's pop crud, I still love it.
7. I had made this ideal schedule that looked something like this; 5am- workout, 6am-devos/school prep 7:30 breakfast, kids ready, school from 8:30-12 with breaks and chores in there. We were successful about a day. Yeah. It looks more like cuddle til 8-ish, school done by 2-ish.
Oh the fun guilty pleasures.

4 comments:

  1. Ellie loves "Hey soul sister" too! And PS-I even bought it on itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big sister was here a couple weeks back and criticized me for cuddling too much in the morning we usually push it past nine...glad to hear I'm not alone (and, I too HATE poopy diapers- I even hate having to deal with the poopy in the little fisher price potty...yuck. yuck. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poop never gets easier for me. Both girls were potty trained before 2 because of it. Cuddling is a great thing and gets trickier as they get older. We're trying to take advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. em, you make me want to have babies.
    i drink my weight in iced coffee every day, too. no whipped cream though. instead, now i'm craving oreos, which of course there is a constant supply of at the kids house. great.

    ReplyDelete