Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who's tired of collages?

Sorry, the end of them is not in sight. It's the only way I can fit all the pictures I want to post so, there you go. We have been really enjoying all things summer. Andy and I got to celebrate 8 years together and were home by 9:30, pathetic I know. Lily is on her first 'real' soccer team. Andy is thrilled and has big dreams for her. I'm just hoping she chases the ball instead of butterflies. The stomach flu attacked our house, and when I say attack I mean attack, yikes. The girls lying down is what they did for about 16 hours straight. All better now though. This last weekend the kids and I did a crazy one day road trip down to my grandparents. My grandma turned 80 and they were celebrating 62 years of marriage. That merited a road trip. Lily is turning 6 *sigh* and she requested matching aprons for her and her doll, a motorcycle, and a barbie mermaid. I've got the aprons covered. Today we are celebrating Father's day. You know from past posts that this will involve Mountain Dew, steak, biking, beach and the like. Trying to enjoy every second of the beautiful hot weather. Peace.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric for the aprons. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and if Lily doesn't get a motor cycle for her birthday she can take all the rides she wants on our scooter when she comes to visit...not quite a motor cycle, but similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily! It has been a super long time. You blog is great. Its fun to look at your pics and read about your life! I hope you remember me from ABC:) Looks like your doing well. Brock and I also have 2 girls and a boy. They are emma-5 elsie-3 eli-6mths. Are you homeschooling? I would love to get some ideas from you about how your schedule is like with the kiddos. Also, are you guys working at a camp? We are in the camping ministry about 3 almost 4 yrs ago. Well.....hopefully we can catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete