Monday, November 30, 2009

Take some time.

These sermons have encouraged my walk with Christ so much! I literally want to race to my doubting or unbelieving friends and say, 'Here listen to these.' Tim Keller has a way of sharing the gospel, covering intellectual bases, debunking common arguments, and bringing me to tears all at the same time. I hope you are blessed by these messages as much as I have been. Take some time to explore these sermons and listen. Let me know which ones impact you.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday Kurt and I tried out night church so we had free time in the morning. I made coffee for us, got back in bed and we listened to "Inside Out Living" together. It was really fun. Kurt really liked Tim Keller. It was the first time he had listened to him. We are going to burn a few to have for the drive home to NY. Can't wait!!! These sermons are great! Thanks for sharing them with me. I am being encouraged. Inside out living was great and refreshing to know that we have been made rightous by Christ and we don't have to have this "check list" of things to make sure we are doing. My life is hopefully being an example of Christ's love just by the way I am living and treating others. I am going to listen to the one titled witnessing next I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear. I am always refreshed after listening. They are great for long drives too. They make the time go so fast. See you in 13 days I believe!

    ReplyDelete